Calendar of Bylaw Dates
- Secretary will provide membership a meeting agenda and minutes of the preceding meeting prior to the regular monthly meetings
- Treasurer will provide the membership with a monthly report of receipts and disbursements
- Executive Board meetings shall be held once a month.
- General Membership meetings shall be held once a month.
- Each Standing committee shall present a report at each of the Executive Board meetings and provide input to the organization Chairperson for dissemination at all general meetings
- Secretary will submit in writing/electronically to the membership the nominations in the odd numbered years before the April Meeting
- Secretary will notify all members in writing/electronically the list of nominees to the membership 14 days prior to the May meeting in the odd numbered years.
- Treasurer will distribute an annual report listing all receipts and disbursements by budget categories to the membership at May meeting
- Election of officers at May meeting of the odd numbered years
- Dues are due for membership
- President appoints ad hoc committee to review financial records and present a written report to BEST president
- Executive Board review of the financial records no later than July 1st
- President presents goals and budget to Executive Board for approval
- President presents approved goals and budget to General Membership at August Meeting
- Dues will be set by Executive Board at November meeting